To sign up for digital banking, you will need to provide the following information on the primary account holder. If you opened your account online, you are already enrolled and can Log In now. Signing up just takes a few minutes and gives you access to Mobile Banking as well
- Enter your information:
- Username: Enter your account number.
- Password: Enter the last (4) digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security number.
- Next, you will be prompted to create a permanent username and password, and answer security questions in order to help protect your account:
- Answer three security questions.
- Create a Username. Must begin with a letter and be between 6 and 16 characters.
- Create a Password. Must be (9) nine characters long and a combination of numbers, letters and special characters (&,%#,*).
Your account number was provided when you opened your account. If you do not have access to your account number, you will not be able to enroll. Not sure what your number is? Give us call us at 703-776-2700 and we can look it up for you.
Note: The information you provide must match Healthcare System FCU's records, including your primary account number. For even more convenient access to your accounts, download our free mobile app. Your Online Banking username and password will apply for logging into our Healthcare Systems FCU Mobile App.
To maintain the security of your Healthcare Systems FCU account, please do not set your browser to pre-fill your User ID or Password.