Join us for a lively discussion about tips, challenges, and resources to raise financially healthy kids. Pull up a chair and be part of our live audience, Real Stories: Journeys of Financial Wellness. Our podcast will feature members who are inspiring their children to be financially resilient. We’ll also chat with Professor Bernard Dillard, who enabled his students to conquer their finances.
Join us at 1:00 PM on July, 28th to learn more about:
Who Should Attend?
• Parents who would like to learn from others’ experiences about kids and money
• Anyone who wishes to mentor a young person about money
• Teens or young adults who wish to jumpstart family conversations about money
What You Will Learn:
• Crowd-sourced tips for communicating with your kids about money
• Challenges (and how we might overcome them) when it comes to family finances
• Resources to share with your family and community